Company

Tradition from 1955 – Innovation for Expo 2015

continua

The company was founded in 1955 by Celeste Carminati who with his first employees deal with the execution of Internal gypsum plaster and hydrated lime, as well as frames and decorations on site.

The first suspended ceilings were executed with plaster applied to a surface formed by small bamboo canes. Afterwards reinforced gypsum boards and gypsum blocks were brought in and they proved to be a valuable alternative to the brick for the dividing walls.

The company took a decisive step forward in the ‘80s with the introduction, in Italy too, of plasterboard which replaced the traditional building systems for the execution of walls, false walls and suspended ceilings.

In 1990 “Carminati & C.” formed including Carminati Celeste and his sons Pierluigi and Diego.

The traditional way of using plaster is integrated by the mechanical spraying with plastering machines. Clients of Carminati & C. are both private customers and the main construction companies from bassa Bergamo area and Province of Milano.

If in the field of plaster Carminati company has always been able to face big construction sites, within suspended ceilings and works in plasterboard the first great participations are the ones in the largest shopping malls which began to spread all over Lombardy at the beginning of the ‘90s, starting from the shopping centre “La Francesca” in Verdello (BG).

The specialization of the assembly of suspended ceilings and walls with the most innovative systems and the cooperation with Nolostand s.p.a. in the Fiera Milano Group will enable the holders to undertake also the activity of the assembly of trade fairs structures.

Thanks to the cooperation with important real estate groups in Milano, one on all Coima Group, Carminati company has the opportunity to come into contact with a larger reality, with increasingly demanding clients, which brings the company to structure significantly.

Confident of high professional standard of their staff and of well-established with their suppliers, the holder’s sons decide soon to develop the new sector of the company open to turn-key renovation of apartments, of maintenance and later to the construction of new buildings.

In 1999 EsseCi s.r.l. forms and its activities are focused on the four well-defined sectors characterizing it: plaster and suspended ceiling – exhibition stands – Buiding Constrctors – maintenance and repairs.

Our designers technicians and specialized craftsmen work in every sector and they are able to cooperate at their best as well as every time they meet complex situations: when the building is confronted with problems related to the real estate management over time; in the realization of particularly complex great exhibition stands formed by real carpentries which need specific expertise in the building field.

This is the context in which EsseCi s.r.l. puts itself as a valuable partner for the operators of Expo 2015.

EsseCi srl Unipersonale is fully owned by Carminati Celeste srl, Group holding formed in 2009.